الاثنين، 17 يونيو 2013

Besm Allah...

Welcome Home...

this is the first post here in "Reem Speaking" my second blog, the professional blog i intend to write. I have another blog, which is personal, casually used to curse, confess and express, but this blog will be different.

How it'll be different? 

1- I'd be glad to blog in English, sometimes my thoughts come in English so let it be.

2- it'd be in professional topics, jobs, innovations, chit-chatting.

3- I'd share my experience with my friends, latest books I've read, so it'd be fun.

Feel free to contact me @ my E-Mail: rnafady@gmail.com
Also have a sneak peak @ my Goodreads: Reem Essam

and last but not least my LinkedIn Page: Reem E. Mostafa

Thanks :)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

تعليق حضرتك يشرفني لكن من دون خوض ف الأديان أو السياسة...